Monday, November 15, 2010

VeganMofo Day 15: Meals I made but never posted

I feel like every time I write lately, I utter some apology about not having posted in a while. Apparently, my veganmofo inspiration just couldn't compete with my bronchitis (blech!). I'm still coughing, but missing the fun (!), so rather than trade sleep for an interesting, witty, recipe-plentiful post, I thought I'd round up some food pics that never quite made it on here. Some of them were pretty dynamite. (NB: recipe titles are mostly guesses!)

First up: Spring Vegetable Risotto with toasted almonds. It looks like I might have thrown in some cashew goat cheese as well!


Next: Hummus & Veggie Pitas made by Vegan Momma Chef. I remember these. They were delicious and summery and everything I wanted at that exact moment.


The delicious luxuriousness that is the Coconut BLT at Aux Vivres, my favourite vegan restaurant


This picture is one I had originally planned to do a whole blog post about. Maybe I'll get around to it soon. People often wonder how to navigate parties at other people's homes as a vegan. Even more complicated, how do you help your KIDS navigate it? This is just one option...


Bean Burrito Night!

Ready to build & eat!!
And... just because it's November - a reminder of why all us Montrealers wish it was still summer...

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, everything looks delicious! That coconut BLT is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so glad I found your blog*** I like it very much!!! Perhaps you join my vegan german blog, too?! :-) Merry christmas to you and your family from germany!
    Jenny*
    www.nur-gesunde-sachen.de
    www.facebook.com/pages/Nur-gesunde-Sachende/282746348430411

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Allison,

    I work for the site Canadiandishes.com where users can search through tens of thousands of recipes from Canadian food sites and blogs. I wanted to get in touch with you, but unfortunately couldn’t find any contact info on your blog.

    We’ve noticed that you have lots of tasty, original recipes on your blog and would like to suggest you to have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here: http://www.canadiandishes.com/top-food-blogs
    We are already in the US, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy amongst others. Would you like to join us and add your food blog to the list? All you have to do is follow the instructions here:
    http://www.canadiandishes.com/add-your-food-blog


    Hoping to see you with us soon!

    Warmest regards,
    Christina
    www.canadiandishes.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a question, comment, rant, or random thought? Let it out!

© Allison, The Busy (Happy!) Vegan, 2010